Pre-Paid & Pre-Arranged
Life Trust is a service we offer that allows you to pre-arrange or pre-pay for your own funeral, or the funeral of a relative or friend.
By pre-paying for your funeral you will be easing both the financial and emotional burden of funeral expenses on those you leave behind and simplifying the arrangements needed when you pass away. You are taking away the stress and guesswork at a time when your loved ones are already burdened by grief.
There are other means of providing in advance for a prepaid funeral but no other plan will guarantee to fix the price for funeral costs of every last detail in the way a Life Trust pre-paid funeral will.
Graham Family Funerals uses only registered, regulated and long-established funeral fund houses such as Foresters Friendly Society and the Catholic Development Fund. These fund houses hold your money in trust (at arm’s length) with the choice of either a lump sum payment or payment arrangements made over up to a three year period are available.
If you would like to discuss options with regard to our Lifetrust pre-paid funeral plan, call one of our offices and speak with one of our prepaid specialists who will help you through all of the decisions that need to be made to create the funeral that you wish to have.
Alternately you can choose to prearrange your funeral by giving our specialised consultants all the details of your funeral wishes. There are no financial arrangements locked in place by this method but you can be sure that your wishes are recorded and kept by us to make sure that the funeral is carried out the way you would want it to be.
The benefits of a Pre-paid Funeral Plan
- You can protect your loved ones from unnecessary stress related to making difficult decisions at an emotional time.
- Your family will be relieved from any financial burden.
- It makes good financial sense. By making all of your choices now, you can fix the price of your funeral at today's costs.
- You can ensure that your exact wishes are made known.
- You may be able to maximize your pension entitlements. Any money spent on a pre-paid funeral plan is not subject to the income and assets test or the deemed earnings rules (according to current legislation).
- Pre-paying provides reassurance for you and your family.